[RNLD] Headphone Amps for Transcription

Bill Forshaw w.forshaw at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 8 23:46:45 UTC 2013

*Steffen -* When you connect the headphones to the speakers do the speakers
still play or does this make them silent?

*Lindsay - *Which headphone amplifier have you been using specifically?

*Ruth - *I find the issue with speakers with a headphone jack is that when
the headphones are plugged in the speakers are off meaning that each time
you need to check something with headphones they need to be plugged in.

Cheers,

Bill