[RNLD] Puliima 2013 - Huge thanks to the RNLD List and Crew, and to the Linguistics in the Pub attendees.

Margaret Florey mflorey at RNLD.ORG
Thu Sep 12 01:31:36 UTC 2013

Hi Daryn,

Thanks for your very kind thanks!

We had a great time, and the workshops were a wonderful way to get to know
people before the conference began. Partnering with Miromaa and VACL and
also including the staff from Far West Languages Centre as trainers was a
very positive experience, and we look forward to doing it all.

Meantime, we're still recovering too!

all the best
Team RNLD (Margaret, Donna, Alison, Flick, Michael)

--
Dr Margaret Florey
Senior Linguist

ph: +61 (03) 9041-5474 (office)