[RNLD] mpg and wav editing freeware

Giordana Santosuosso giordana.santosuosso at MONASH.EDU
Thu Apr 10 21:19:24 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I have been using Audacity and more recently Transcriber for audio files to
do chunking and transcribe my text and have both at the same place.

For video, I will have a go soon at SayMore and might move everything
(audio and video) there.

Best luck,

Giordana

--
Giordana Santosuosso
PhD Program in Linguistics and Applied Linguistics