[RNLD] ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT of the Penan Children's Book Crowd Funding Campaign!

Blake Paul Kendall blakekendall at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 28 01:57:17 UTC 2014

Dear Friends & Members of the Community,

Only 2 weeks left to complete the story: https://vimeo.com/92899933

The Penan Children's Book has only 2  weeks left of the Crowd Funding
Campaign!

Crowd Funding here: http://pozi.be/penan

My name is Blake Paul Kendall and last year I had the honour of spending
time with the Penan in Borneo. The Penan are the indigenous people of the
jungles in Borneo and like many indigenous groups around the world they face
the loss of their language and culture from outside threats.

Shocked and moved by my experiences in the jungle, I decided to - with
members from the Penan community - workshop, write and illustrate a
children's book. This will be one of the first educational resources in
language for the Penan and one small step in allowing for the Penan language
and culture to be taught to the next generation.

Every Penan child has the right to learn their own language and culture!

This crowd-funding campaign will fund the costs to print the book as well as
cover the costs for myself and trusted Penan Elders to travel around the
jungle and hand deliver a copy of the book to every Penan child.

Be part of the story and donate today:
http://pozi.be/penan <http://pozi.be/penan>

There are only 2 weeks left! Donations will be accepted until May 11th,
2014. And if we don't hit the target, we receive none of the pledges from
Pozible!

Please take 2 minutes to forward this email to your friends and members of
the community!

A huge thank you,

Blake-Paul Kendall- Storyteller, Artist & Explorer
TABLETOP STUDIO COLLECTIVE
+61 416 954 859
blakekendall at hotmail.com
ABN: 42 897 754 205

www.blakepaulkendall.com <http://www.blakepaulkendall.com> /

Crowd Funding for the Penan Children's Book:
http://pozi.be/penan
(2 WEEKS TO GO!)