[RNLD] re: Latest recommendations for video and audio

Andrea L. Berez andrea.berez at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 28 22:41:54 UTC 2014

Hi Stephen,

I do believe the H4n is still solidly ranked for its price range. Some
newer Zooms have more whistles and bells, but I suspect you'll be fine if
you don't want to buy something new.

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea L. Berez
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics