[RNLD] re: Latest recommendations for video and audio

Giordana Santosuosso giordana.santosuosso at MONASH.EDU
Tue Apr 29 04:13:46 UTC 2014

Hi Stephen,

If your lithium battery can be recharged connecting it via a USB, you might
want to consider the WakaWaka Power, it is solar and can charge phone,
batteries, and tablet. Plus it is a light :-), here is the link. It is not
cheap but then you buy one and they give one away.

http://waka-waka.com/products/

Hope that help.

Giordana

--
Giordana Santosuosso
PhD Program in Linguistics and Applied Linguistics