[RNLD] 10 Years of RNLD

Felicity Houwen fhouwen at RNLD.ORG
Fri Aug 1 02:51:11 UTC 2014

Dear RNLDers,

Today I'm excited to launch our 10 Years of RNLD webpage!

We talked to a range of people, including DRIL participants, RNLD's
founders, and partners we've worked with, about their experiences with RNLD
over the years and we have included excerpts from those interviews.

You can see the webpage at: http://www.rnld.org/10years

I'd also like to announce that the Winter 2014 edition of the RNLD
Newsletter is now available, featuring workshops in Launceston, Kununurra,
Halls Creek, Geraldton, Shepparton, and Swan Hill. You can download a copy
at http://www.rnld.org/newsletter.

Kind regards,

Felicity

--
Felicity Houwen
Outreach Officer and Volunteer Coordinator

*Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity*
Suite 1107, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
*Phone*: +61 3 9041 5474 ||* Email*: fhouwen at rnld.org <mchen at rnld.org> ||
*Skype*: RNLDorg || *Web*: www.rnld.org