[RNLD] Case of Funding denied for languages described as "Vigorous" in Ethnologue.

Doug Marmion doug.marmion at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 5 03:07:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

That change appears to have been made in May. I’ve just flagged the statement as needing a reference.

I would also be very interested to hear of such examples.

cheers,
doug