[RNLD] ERA reporting of archive deposits as NTROs (in Australia)

Linda Barwick Linda.Barwick at SYDNEY.EDU.AU
Tue Aug 5 06:43:17 UTC 2014

Hi Mark
I don't believe that archival deposits fit comfortably within any of the current ERA NTRO categories. Did you have one in mind?

Perhaps we could lobby the ARC to include archival deposits as a special subcategory of reports for future rounds, but I observe that so far they have been quite resistant to attempts to add or redefine categories.

Linda