[RNLD] ERA reporting of archive deposits as NTROs (in Australia)

Dorothea Hoffmann hoffmann.dorothea at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 5 14:51:28 UTC 2014

Hey Mark,

I am not sure how much these projects focus on NTROs, but DoBeS has
recently started to fund documentation projects based on their own archived
material for cross-corpus analysis. This might be a start to look at?

http://dobes.mpi.nl/research-projects/

All the best,

Dorothea

--