[RNLD] re: Change requests for ISO 639-3 (Language codes)

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 5 21:42:33 UTC 2014

The key is to know what their criteria are shape your application to those
criteria.

Although there are other approaches that could be taken, sometimes it might
be more appropriate to apply for a BCP47 variant subtag rather than an
iso-639-3 language tag

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Project Manager, Research and Development

Ph: +61-3-8664-7430
Mobile: 0459 806 589
Email: acunningham at slv.vic.gov.au
          lang.support at gmail.com