[RNLD] Using diacritics

Julia Sallabank js72 at SOAS.AC.UK
Wed Aug 20 07:27:46 UTC 2014

I try to stick to letters on the standard keyboard of the region.

AltGr + the letter will give you an acute accent e.g. AltGr + e = é

Best of luck

Julia

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Senior Lecturer in Language Support and Revitalisation, Endangered

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326
E-mail  js72 at soas.ac.uk

*Click here to listen to my interview on 'New Books in Language*':
http://newbooksinlanguage.com/2014/08/10/julia-sallabank-attitudes-to-endangered-languages-identities-and-policies-cambridge-up-2013/