[RNLD] Linguistics in the pub: open access and intimate fieldwork Tuesday March 11th 2014

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 28 01:46:17 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I won't be able to make it to LIP, but I want to share this article on
open-access which made me reconsider some of my assumptions about its
promised benefits. Not exactly relevant to 'intimate fieldwork' but well
worth a read:
http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2013/02/20/open-access-2-0-access-to-scholarly-publications-moves-to-a-new-phase/

Piers

--

  Are you doing linguistic research? Do you have something interesting to
say about language in Australia, all the while failing to contribute to *Fully