[RNLD] RNLD's 10th birthday

Felicity Houwen fhouwen at RNLD.ORG
Fri Jul 11 05:41:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We are coming up to RNLD's 10th birthday, and as part of our celebration we
are putting together a web page to highlight people's experiences with
RNLD, the different ways people have been involved with RNLD, and how
people have benefitted from the diverse services that RNLD offers.

We would love to have contributions from our members around the globe and
so if you have something you would like to share, you can email me at
fhouwen at rnld.org

Examples could include, have you
 - put a notice on our email discussion list? e.g. to advertise a job, an
internship, a PhD scholarship, etc?
 - joined in a discussion on the list?
 - learned something from a discussion on the list?
 - found information on our website? e.g. grants, languages centres, etc?
 - kept up to date on languages in the news through our RSS feed?
 - retweeted something we posted on Twitter?
 - shared an item we posted in our Facebook group?
 - taken part in one of our workshops?

Let us know how RNLD has helped you, or you have helped RNLD! It's been a
fantastic 10 years and our members' enthusiasm and willingness to
contribute has been a big part of that.

Cheers,

Felicity
--
Felicity Houwen
Outreach Officer and Volunteer Coordinator

*Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity*
Suite 1107, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
*Phone*: +61 3 9041 5474 ||* Email*: fhouwen at rnld.org <mchen at rnld.org> ||
*Skype*: RNLDorg || *Web*: www.rnld.org