[RNLD] Summer 2014 RNLD Newsletter

Felicity Houwen fhouwen at RNLD.ORG
Thu Mar 13 00:31:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The Summer 2014 edition of the RNLD newsletter is now available on the
website!

This issue includes highlights from our first DRIL train-the-trainer
workshop, several DRIL workshops, and introduces our new staff and Advisory
Panel members.

You can download the newsletter at this link:
http://www.rnld.org/newsletter<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rnld.org%2Fnewsletter&h=QAQFJZCln&enc=AZNIQbIZt_Zzyu881wa_Cfvk8x_6f8Xr04pRv246uCWoNU1NDmwxwzqXadq0b7g6dFHu8EoijSdhk2xFIwM9rq-jyEQUvDZmfEFHtG7Ja7OLT8aZcgtucITpCuPKX9DwhpBnLKtfcMhQSTPpNenTQJpb&s=1>

Hope you enjoy it!

Kind regards,

Felicity

--
Felicity Houwen
Outreach Officer

*Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity*
Suite 1107, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
*Phone*: +61 3 9041 5474 ||* Email*: fhouwen at rnld.org <mchen at rnld.org> ||
*Skype*: RNLDorg || *Web*: www.rnld.org