[RNLD] Brisbane Linguistics in the Pub

Felicity Meakins f.meakins at UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Mar 17 05:00:58 UTC 2014

[From Lochlan Morrissey]

Hello all,

This month I'll be presenting on game theory and linguistics, and more broadly about using mathematical concepts and approaches to model linguistic phenomena. I've attached the paper on which we'll base the discussion:

Jäger, Gerhard. 2008. Applications of game theory in linguistics. Language and Linguistics Compass 2(3): 406--421.

This BLiP will take place at the German Club as usual, at 7pm on Wednesday 26 March. The address of the German Club is 416 Vulture Street, East Brisbane.

We hope to see you there!

--
Lochlan Morrissey
PhD candidate