[RNLD] Technical problem: old recordings not playing through

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 19 10:38:47 UTC 2014

Hi Salome,
Another issue might be 16 bit vs 24 bit recordings. I've had issues with this where sometimes files digitized at 24 bit don't transfer well. The other thing might be the way they are being copied. It might help to downsample or resave using Audacity before copying, e.g. 16000 us, 16 bit PCM, then transferring that.
Claire

Sent from my iThneed.