[RNLD] Sutton and Walsh Standard List

Marisa Harris Marisa.Harris at AIATSIS.GOV.AU
Tue May 6 23:38:17 UTC 2014

Here are some links, in case anybody has trouble finding the doc:

Download item directly: http://www.aiatsis.gov.au/_files/archive/a449655.xls

Catalogue: http://unicorn.aiatsis.gov.au/uhtbin/cgisirsi/x/0/0/5?searchdata1=AILEC+0805

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire Bowern [mailto:clairebowern at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 May 2014 1:18 AM
To: australian-linguistics; r-n-l-d at lists.unimelb.edu.au; ilat
Subject: [RNLD] Sutton and Walsh Standard List

Dear all,
Apologies for cross-posting.
As part of a grant project, I've typed the Sutton and Walsh (1979)
Standard wordlist for Australian languages. It's now available for
free download from AIATSIS's catalogue. Unfortunately it's not
possible to link to items in their catalogue directly, but if you go
to mura.aiatsis.gov.au and search for AILEC 0805, that will find it
quickly.
There are no restrictions on its use as long as it's for
non-commercial use. If you do use it, though, I'd appreciate an email
with a very quick note about what it's used for, since I can include
information of that type in grant reports. Please forward to anyone
who would be interested.
Best wishes,
Claire

---