[RNLD] Problems with playback of Q4 video fles

Daryn McKenny daryn at ACRA.ORG.AU
Fri May 23 03:52:19 UTC 2014

Keep in mind as well that Zoom continually update firmware. Current version for the Q4 is 1.10

http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/q4/software/

So far we are enjoying our Q4 pretty well with no major problems yet.

Regards

Daryn

Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre

P | 02 4927 8222    F | 02 4925 2185    E |daryn at acra.org.au<applewebdata://37F1573D-FCE2-4015-A5B5-0A6BFB8B41A1/daryn@acra.org.au>  W | www.miromaa.org.au<http://www.miromaa.org.au>
SKYPE | darynmck

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre is the legal trading name for Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Incorporation