[RNLD] noise-cancelling headset mikes

Anna Luisa Daigneault annaluisa at livingtongues.org
Wed Aug 5 20:13:58 UTC 2015

Dear all,

We have used this model in some of our digital skills workshops and it
works well, no battery needed:
Sennheiser PC 36 Call Control USB Binaural Headset

I have heard this model works well also, but have not tried it yet:
Sennheiser PC 151 Binaural Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone & Volume
Control

If you are looking for very high-quality noise-cancelling headphones (no
mic) I also suggest using this type, used by DJs:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/DJ/Headphones/HDJ-C70

best wishes,
Anna Luisa

*Anna Luisa Daigneault, M.Sc*
Development Officer & Project Coordinator
Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages
<http://www.livingtongues.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/living.tongues> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/livingtongues> | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EnduringVoices>