[RNLD] noise-cancelling headset mikes

David Nathan dn2 at soas.ac.uk
Sun Aug 2 10:47:54 UTC 2015

In the (limited) experience I've had with a wireless (but not
noise-cancelling) Sennheiser unit, I noticed 2 limitations:
- there is a latency (time lag) which can make it very difficult if you are
wearing them and monitoring what's going on around you
- fairly regularly have to worry about battery charge (and carry special
charger in the case of the Sennheiser one I used).

- David