[RNLD] Requesting donations of grammars and dictionaries

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Sun Jul 5 23:14:38 UTC 2015

Dear RNLDers,

This is a shout-out to Australianists who have produced grammars and/or
dictionaries or wordlists of Australian languages. Are you able to donate a
copy of your materials to the DRIL Training Program?
http://www.rnld.org/DRIL

Through the past 5 years, the DRIL program has worked with 430 Indigenous
language activists, and supported the reclamation and revitalisation of
almost ninety languages across the country. You can see a list of languages
by state on our web site here http://www.rnld.org/DRILsites As more and
more of our participants are diving into linguistics, we are looking to
expand our small library of resources on Australian languages.

All donations of materials are greatly appreciated, and will be
acknowledged on our honour roll.

You can find our contact details here http://www.rnld.org/contact As we
will be moving office in two weeks, it will be best to use our new address.

If you have any queries about this, please contact me or our Training
Support Officer Katerina Forrester on training at rnld.org

warm regards
Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops

ph: +61 (03) 9041-5474 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg
Suite 1107, 530 Little Collins Street