[RNLD] RNLD office has moved

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Wed Jul 22 23:51:44 UTC 2015

Dear RNLDers,

This is to let you know that the RNLD office has moved, and we are pleased
to say that our phone and internet services are now up and running! Our Contact
Us <http://www.rnld.org/contact> page has all the details of how to find us.

Our street address is:
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

The office phone number is +61 (03) 9077-9500

Our postal address
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

kind regards,
Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops

Please note that we have moved and new contact details are as below

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia