[RNLD] Indigenous Language and Arts (Projects)

Piers Kelly Piers.Kelly at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 4 00:04:36 UTC 2015

Following the earlier discussion on the absurdity of the A-G's dept
equating art and language, I wondered what the funding guidelines might
look like if 'art' were replaced with 'fishing' (you can play along at home
with the Chrome word replacer extension):

​

--
Dr Piers Kelly
Communications and Outreach Coordinator

 [image: Description: u3227473:Logo Design:The Dynamics of Language Logo
files:EPS:The Dynamics of Language Logo.eps]