[RNLD] Indigenous Language and Arts (Projects)

Julia Sallabank js72 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 11:29:20 UTC 2015

And as expected, the result is less funding for substantive language work.

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Senior Lecturer in Language Support and Revitalisation,

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326

*For appointments in Term 3 and university vacations please email to
arrange a mutually convenient time.*

*Out now:*
‘I'm not dead yet': a comparative study of indigenous language
revitalization in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey by Gary N. Wilson,
Henry Johnson & Julia Sallabank *Current Issues in Language Planning *DOI:
10.1080/14664208.2014.972535