Fwd: [RNLD] lossless export of iPhoto metadata?

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 13 21:48:45 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Nash <david.nash at anu.edu.au>
Date: 29 November 2014 at 10:07
Subject: Re: [RNLD] lossless export of iPhoto metadata?
To: r-n-l-d at lists.unimelb.edu.au

 Thanks for this query Piers, as it I've been vaguely wondering about this
for years but didn't look into it. A lot of my photos are now in iPhoto '09
(v8.1.2).
Just now I've read https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5588239 (with its
touches of tragedy). The final pointer there is to  Media Pro 1
http://www.phaseone.com/en/Imaging-Software/Media-Pro.aspx  If you try the
Demo, would you let us know if it looks like Media Pro 1 will deliver?
David