[RNLD] Fwd: An-lang Digest, Vol 140, Issue 1

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Sun May 3 21:49:06 UTC 2015

Dear RNLDers,

We are deeply saddened to share the news that Assoc Prof Frank Lichtenberk
passed away in Auckland on Wednesday. Please see Ross Clark's message below.

Frank was a very well known and highly respected member of the linguistic
and Austronesianist community, and was a major contributer to Oceanic
linguistics. He will be greatly missed, and our thoughts are with his
family and colleagues.

regards,
Margaret

   1. Frank Lichtenberk (Ross Clark)