[RNLD] Djinang project - followup info

Margaret Carew margaret.carew at batchelor.edu.au
Wed May 27 09:00:16 UTC 2015

Hi

I should clarify that Batchelor Institute are not offering paid employment to undertake the Djinang project that was flagged on this list earlier today. This is an opportunity for a student or postdoctoral researcher with a scholarship or other sources of funding to work in partnership with the Djinang group.

We have capacity through our program at Batchelor to support this project also, in facilitating introductions, and in particular via publishing support for community outcomes such as a dictionary and learning resources.

If you are interested in working on Djinang, please write a letter of interest and indicate your availability.
I am currently on leave, so forgive the delay in answering. I'll respond in late June.

Sorry about any confusion,

Regards

Margaret Carew
Project Linguist, CALL
Division of Higher Education and Research
Batchelor Institute – Desert Peoples Centre Campus
tel: 08 8951 8344
email: margaret.carew at batchelor.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at batchelor.edu.au>| www.batchelor.edu.au<http://www.batchelor.edu.au/>
[cid:16C5211D-95E8-4825-9A6B-1A5F1F581B21]
2014 NT Training Awards – Winner, Training Provider of the Year
2014 NT Training Awards – Winner, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year