[RNLD] Melbourne Linguistics in the Pub Tuesday 24th November 2015: Here to help? – balancing research aims and community-oriented efforts in the field

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Oct 30 07:40:29 UTC 2015

The paper by Yaron Matras is available free online at:

http://www.elpublishing.org/docs/1/03/ldd03_13.pdf

Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

Homepage: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa
Academia: https://soas.academia.edu/PeterAustin
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter_Austin2
ResearcherID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/P-5066-2014