[RNLD] help break Trove and make it even better

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Mon Sep 21 22:00:05 UTC 2015

Dear RNLDers,

A lot of RNLD members use Trove to search the National Library of Australia
database for their great resources on Australian languages.

The National Library has been working on a major redevelopment of Trove,
called Trove 7. They say "It's an upgrade to our search indexes, a redesign
of our newspapers zone and something completely new. We are getting close
to launch date but we haven't been able to properly test how far the new
system can be stretched, that's why we are asking for your help to do a
stress test on Trove 7 before the final release."

The test will take place from 12pm-1pm (AEST) tomorrow, Wednesday, 23
September.

If you want to be part of this stress test for Trove 7 and help make their
search capability even better, go to the link below for details.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/forum/showthread.php?2141-Join-us-next-week-in-an-attempt-to-break-Trove

cheers
Margaret
--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>

*Please note that we have moved and new contact details are as below*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism.it stops with me campaign  *
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>@*ItStopsWithMe*
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through