[RNLD] RNLD AGM reminder

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Mon Sep 21 21:48:46 UTC 2015

Dear RNLDers,

Our AGM will be held this Friday 25 September at 4pm in the RNLD office.
See http://www.rnld.org/2015AGM. All members are welcome. See this page for
details on membership http://www.rnld.org/joinRNLD

Members are also invited to our office-warming. Please email us at
contact at rnld.org if you would like details.

kind regards
Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>

*Please note that we have moved and new contact details are as below*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism.it stops with me campaign  *
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>@*ItStopsWithMe*
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through