[RNLD] 2016 WANALA Aboriginal Languages Conference

Susan Hanson susanhanson at y7mail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:15:27 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Second and final call for papers

This is the second and final call for presentations and workshops to be delivered at the 2016 WANALA Aboriginal Languages Conference in Kalgoorlie, WA, 16-18 June. Submissions must close Friday 22nd April 2016.

Presentation sessions are 30, 60 or 120 minutes long. Please make a submission for a session on the attached form indicating the length you require. Longer sessions can be arranged.

Sessions which are aimed at community management bodies, language workers, speakers and a wider audience are particularly sought.

The theme of this year's conference is 'Building Resilience: Identity, intellect and the role of languages'. See the attached form for further information.

If you would like to discuss your paper or workshop, you're welcome to email or phone me.

Further information about the conference can be found at: http://wangka.com.au/index.php/conference

Online registration and payment by credit card will be opened in a day or two. I'll send an email to advise of this. Organisations and individuals who can not use a credit card online can email me and request an invoice.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the conference in Kalgoorlie!

Kind regards,

Sue Hanson
044891 7437
Goldfields Aboriginal Language Centre