[RNLD] Learning an Australian language

David Nash david.nash at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 06:50:12 EDT 2016

See the listing 'Language learning resources' (30 items) compiled by
David Nathan at http://www.dnathan.com/VL/index.php?category=33

Another one (not listed in the above), which doesn't fit the usual
learner's guide mould, and is definitely worth a look, is Joe Blythe's
"phrasebook of the Kija
language"http://trove.nla.gov.au/version/41251638
<http://trove.nla.gov.au/version/41251638>

David