[RNLD] Field Linguistics Texts

Donna Starks D.Starks at latrobe.edu.au
Fri Aug 19 03:24:27 EDT 2016

There is also the edited volume that Kerry Taylor-Leech and I  just published on Doing Research within Communities. It’s geared more to applied linguistics and language education research but its got basic info that might be useful on ethical issues, language choice in fieldwork etc.

Taylor-Leech, K. & D. Starks. 2016. Doing research within communities. Routledge.

Cheers,
Donna