[RNLD] Current best practices of presenting ELAN based annotations online

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 29 19:29:26 UTC 2016

Hi Meikal,

Just to let you know that there is a new version of EOPAS in development
that will play files from an archive rather than requiring a new
installation of a server-based system. The current EOPAS does allow
'private' items that are not displayed to anyone but the logged in
user/depositor. But I hope our new system will be out later this year. It
will play Elan files that have a transcript and translation, or else
interlinear files (from Toolbox or Flex) in a prescribed format.

Nick