[RNLD] Praat lags and crashes on Windows 7

Kelterer, Anneliese (1010xxx) anneliese.kelterer at edu.uni-graz.at
Sat Jan 9 16:12:19 UTC 2016

Dear everyone,

I have a problem with Praat on Windows 7. Every half an hour or so it crashes. The transcription itself is not a problem but when I try to save the save window pops up but is white and then Praat crashes. This doesn't happen every time I try to save but every half an hour or so. The files I am working with are only 6-12 minutes long, so I guess it is not because the files are too large.
I thought it was maybe because I used an older version (5.3.76) but yesterday I downloaded the newest version and this still happens.
The program also lags when I am zooming in or out and scroll forward (this was also the case with the version I had before)

Has anyone of you had a similar problem and has an idea what I am doing wrong?

Regards,

Anneliese