[RNLD] Master-Apprentice programs?

David Valls davidvalls at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:34:47 EDT 2016

Dear,

As a Catalan and working with language promotion issues,
sociolinguistics, etc., I can provide with a lot of information
regarding these "voluntaris per la llengua" (volunteers for the
language). Which is that a native speaker meets once a week with a
learner in order to talk in the language just about anything. If need
anything, just ask. I can provide with a lot of tools and information on
how Catalans are doing to promote the Catalan language, to revitalize it
and so on.

Best,

David

El 13/7/2016 a les 18:34, Julia Sallabank ha escrit: