[RNLD] Documentation and maintenance/revitalization scholarships available

Julia Sallabank js72 at soas.ac.uk
Tue Jul 19 04:51:29 EDT 2016

Dear Bill

This is great news, and I'm sure some of our students will be interested.
Can I just ask, however: when you say 'postgraduate', do you mean Masters
or Doctoral level, or both? I can't find details of the new Jalwang
Scholarship on the society website.

Many thanks

Julia

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Senior Lecturer in Language Support and Revitalisation,

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326