[RNLD] Methodology survey for teachers of endangered languages

David Nathan dn2 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 05:03:24 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues

We are trying to collect data about teaching methdologies used by people
teaching endangered/Aboriginal/First Nations languages - specifically about
awareness of mainstream methodologies and about the effectivess of the
methodologies that you use.

If you are teaching (or have taught) any of these languages, in any
setting, we'd be grateful if you have 10 minutes to fill in our online
survey, which is here:

http://bit.do/teaching-methods

If you fill in the survey, feel free to skip any questions that don't apply.

We promise that any data you provide will only be used for our research on
language teaching methodologies and we will not share or reveal any names
or personal data.

best wishes

Dave Nathan and Meili Fang

David Nathan
Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education, NT, Australia
Digital Publishing Consultant www.dnathan.com