[RNLD] absolute directionals/terms in Australian languages: update

David Valls davidvalls at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:35:08 UTC 2016

Dear Dorothea,

I find the directional systems in Australian languages very interesting.
I'm a linguist and I collaborate in a radio program in Catalonia's
national radio where I talk about linguistics and sometimes I explain
this kind of things to the audience. I have your summary, but where can
I read and learn more about these directional systems?

Best,
David Valls

El 15/3/2016 a les 17:54, Dorothea Hoffmann ha escrit: