[RNLD] announcement re ILA funding round

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Tue May 3 03:56:24 UTC 2016

Dear RNLDers,

A funding round has opened for the Australian government's Indigenous
Languages and Arts Program. Funding of up to $100,000 a year for up to two
years is available for arts and languages projects through an annual open
and competitive grants round. Application information and guidelines are
available at
http://arts.gov.au/topics/indigenous-arts-languages-and-culture/indigenous-languages-and-arts-program.
Applications close on June 13th.

regards
Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>

*Contact details*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism.it stops with me campaign  *

itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>
*ItStopsWithMe*

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through