[RNLD] 2016 WANALA Aboriginal Languages Conference- Kalgoorlie

Susan Hanson susanhanson at y7mail.com
Mon May 30 02:59:55 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

Less than 3 weeks now till the Aboriginal language conference in Kalgoorlie!

Still plenty of places available. Make sure you get your registration in so we know how many are attending.

I've attached the DRAFT program. Please feel free to share this with interested people.

Further information about the conference and events can be found here: http://wangka.com.au/index.php/conference

Registration and payment can be made here: https://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=194056

Don't forget to book a place at the conference dinner too, 'A night under the Stars' staring the wonderful Mary G  and featuring the Tjuntjuntjarra band, 'Desert Stars: unplugged'.

Feel free to email or phone me with queries. Otherwise look forward to seeing everyone at the conference very soon!

Kind regards,

Sue Hanson

Senior Linguist
Goldfields Aboriginal Language Centre