[RNLD] RNLD seeking DRIL Trainer

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Fri Oct 7 00:15:35 UTC 2016

Dear RNLDers,

RNLD is seeking a person to join the Documenting and Revitalising
Indigenous Languages (DRIL) training team and support the revitalisation of
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages in communities and
workplaces across Australia. Based in our Melbourne (Carlton) office, this
person will commence as a trainee and will move to a trainer's role upon
demonstrating successful development of skills in our training programs.
The ability to travel to training sites across the country is essential.

This part-time (0.8) position involves the delivery of training to
Indigenous participants across all strands of the DRIL Training Program:
Flexible Mode, nationally accredited DRIL Certificates II and III, and the
Professional Development Program. Trainers contribute to the development of
training and assessment materials for all of our programs.

Only Australian residents will be considered for this position.

*Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are particularly encouraged
to apply.* Indigenous people who have experience in language work but lack
formal qualifications in linguistics are encouraged to contact us to
discuss applying for this role.

The position description can be downloaded at http://www.rnld.org/employment
Applications close* 5 pm AEDT Monday 24 October 2016*.

kind regards
Margaret

--
Dr Margaret Florey
DRIL Director

I am usually available in the office Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and
Fridays except when I am travelling to deliver DRIL training workshops
<http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>

*Contact details*

ph: +61 (03) 9077-9500 (office)
mob: 0488 086 031
skype: RNLDorg

*Postal address*
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
Box 9
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053
Australia

*Street address*
Suite 3, Level 1
19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism.it stops with me campaign  *

itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt>
*ItStopsWithMe*

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through