[RNLD] List from recent request for reviews or list of apps

Samantha Disbray Samantha.Disbray at cdu.edu.au
Thu Apr 27 03:58:39 EDT 2017

Hi everyone

thanks to those who replied to my call a little while back for a reviews or lists of apps for languages.
I have compiled a slightly messy excel spreadsheet for my own purposes and added in some of the interesting exchanges in the responses. Hopefully its of use to others also.
There are certainly many other products to add, and please feel free to let me know more. I have tried to stay local, though there are so many cool projects out there or in development.
David Nathans list is very comprehensive, easy to navigate and up to date - a great resource, as is Ben Foley's.

I was hoping to find a 'learn language through songs app' - thanks Ben Foley for the review of Singuistics. I have contacted Pinnguaq and will see how mobile this app is!

Best

Samantha

Postdoctoral Research Fellow - ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language
Australian National University
M: 0437 3300 42
E: Samantha.disbray at anu.edu.au<mailto:Samantha.disbray at anu.edu.au>
Skype: Samantha Disbray
Postal Address: Charles Darwin University, Alice Springs Campus, Grevillea Drive, PO Box 795, 0871

[cid:image002.png at 01D267ED.F7428E90]