[RNLD] current work on digital data-based ling descriptions?

Lise Dobrin lise.dobrin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 00:31:30 EST 2017

Hi Joseph and all,

It is not really what Joseph is asking for, but check out the IATH ELAN Text Sync Tool (ETST), which is described here <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/wxnKB8F0OZM0un?domain=scholarspace.manoa.hawaii.edu> and can be accessed here <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/aYDABqTeVvWeID?domain=community.village.virginia.edu>. It's basically a way to make media+ELAN files available through a web browser, even offline, which is a step toward making transcribed documentary materials more accessible to all. I know that it can be used to link ELAN string selections to another (albeit web-based) presentation because we use it that way to link to our lexicon.

Lise