[RNLD] Call for nominations for Patji-Dawes please spread the word

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 02:43:40 EST 2017

Please help spread the news that nominations are open for the pinnacle
award for Australia’s Language teachers – the Patji-Dawes Award.
Nominations close on 17 March 2017.

Please nominate your favourite language teacher for this annual award.

Please pass on this information to your networks and with your help we
should be able to reach a wide range of bilingual/multilingual Australians
who will nominate their inspirational teacher.

This is the link to the form and the web information: -http://www.
dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/education-and-outreach/dawes-award/

*The Patji-Dawes award is an initiative of the ARC Centre of Excellence for
the Dynamics of Language  through its Communications and Outreach Program,
which includes a commitment to improving levels of multilingualism and
mastery of other languages in Australia through understanding and public
debate on how we learn (and teach) second and other languages most
effectively. We appreciate the ongoing support of the AFMLTA and LCNAU.*