[RNLD] Reminder: ALW2017 registrations closing 7th February

Research Unit for Indigenous Language RUIL-contact at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jan 23 18:36:42 EST 2017

Good morning,

A reminder that registrations<http://alumni.online.unimelb.edu.au/alw2017> for the 2017 Australian Languages Workshop will close in two weeks on Tuesday 7th February 2017. ALW2017 will be hosted by the Research Unit for Indigenous Language, Melbourne University (co-sponsored by the ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language).

This year ALW2017 will be held in Marysville, Victoria, from 3pm Friday 3rd March until 3:30pm Sunday 5th March. Please find the revised program for ALW2017 attached. We have 24 presentations planned over the course of 3 days, focusing solely on Australian languages: how exciting! There is plenty of room at the venue for non-presenting participants, so feel free to forward this email to any who may be interested.

Visit http://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/news-and-media/events/australian-languages-workshop-alw-2017/ for more information about the venue, logistics, and to download the abstract booklet. For those planning to travel from interstate via the airport, it is recommended you book your return flight no earlier than 7:15pm on Sunday 5th March (see our webpage<http://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/news-and-media/events/australian-languages-workshop-alw-2017/> for details).

Please register here: http://alumni.online.unimelb.edu.au/alw2017 before Tuesday 7th February 2017. Keep in mind that we will not be able to take registrations after this time due to venue booking requirements.

Best regards,
Brighde

Brighde Collins  |  Project Officer
Research Unit for Indigenous Language  |  School of Languages and Linguistics

Rm 311, Babel (building 139)
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 3311   E: RUIL-contact at unimelb.edu.au
Follow RUIL on twitter @indiglang  |  http://indiglang.arts.unimelb.edu.au<http://indiglang.arts.unimelb.edu.au/>

The Research Unit for Indigenous Language acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which The University of Melbourne sits, and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present, and future.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D27580.EBDFEBB0]

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or  information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and notify us by return email.