[RNLD] REQUEST: community-based language programs social media

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:36:54 EST 2017

Andrew,

On 31 Jan 2017 14:09, "Andrew Tanner" <trainer2 at rnld.org> wrote:

Hello all,

We're doing some research at RNLD on ways that community language groups
might foster an online presence, particularly via blogs, youtube channels,
facebook or twitter. If you know of any such projects, we'd love you to
send us some links!

Are you referring to online use within Australia,  across diaspora or
within homeland? Or all of the above?

Regards,
--
Andrew Tanner
DRIL Trainer

My usual work days are Tuesday to Friday.

Ph (office): +61 (03) 9077-9500 <+61%203%209077%209500>
Mob: 0476 265 885
Skype: RNLDorg

Street address:
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
Suite 3, Level 1, 19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

Postal Address:
Box 9, 19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.

*Please think before you print.*