[RNLD] Position Vacant - Linguist at Ngukurr Language Centre

Jackie van den Bos contact at ngukurrlc.org.au
Wed Jun 28 06:42:14 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please share this within your networks

Ngukurr Language Centre is recruiting! We are looking for a part-time linguist to join our fantastic team here at in Ngukurr (see attached). For an application pack, please contact me on this address, or if you would like to discuss the position, call me during business hours on 0401042732.

Position: Linguist
Work Type: Part-time (.6)
Location: Ngukurr
Closing Date: COB Monday 10 July

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.

Jackie van den Bos
Coordinator

Ngukurr Language Centre Aboriginal Corporation (ICN: 7515)
Lot 399 Ngukurr NT / CMB 6, Ngukurr NT 0852
Ph: 08 8977 4225
Skype: ngukurrlc
Facebook | Twitter | YouTube