[RNLD] Learner's grammars

Gary Holton holton at hawaii.edu
Mon Mar 20 02:56:48 EDT 2017

Lance Twitchell, a Tlingit language teacher, recently published this
grammar for use by his students:

Haa Wsineix̱ Haa Yoo X̱'atángi / Our Language Saved Us: A Guidebook for
Learning the Tlingit Language
Alaska Native Language Center, 2016
https://www.uaf.edu/anlc/publications/detail/index.xml?id=232